April 12, 2009

Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) / Ambulette Service Providers

Links to providers of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) services in the United States and Canada; also known as Ambulette, Ambucab, Cabulance, Medi-Bus, Medi-Van, or Medi-Car Services. For more information see the NEMT Resources Page and the NEMT Index. My other website, The Paratransit Watch -EXTRA has numerous articles to help users of NEMT services become better informed about the service they should expect from NEMT Providers.



7 comments:

Rozina Khan said...

I found this Blog Para transit Watch very useful and its perfectly right.
I am in Transportation business last 11 years and the info I found I was never able to put it together.
I do appreciate this info.
Good Work.
Rozina Khan

Cory Slicklen said...

I can help with Medical Transportation Insurance. We have an exclusive program and we can write in every state.

Cory
(201) 661-2461

cshellenbach said...

Union Leasing will handle your Paratransit vehicle funding needs. Our company is a 4th generation family owned business that focuses on people first with relentless client service standards. We can also proactively managege all aspects of vehicle maintenance as well. I look forward to speaking with you!
Chris Shellenbach 888-722-3097

Grove Transit said...

How does a new NEMT company get added to the above list?

Webmaster said...

Know of a website that you would like to see added to the directory? It's Free! You can get in touch with me through Contactify.

akrevets said...

I have not seen many bay area non emergency medical transportation service providers on this site. I want to recommend to anyone that used NEMT that there is a company out there called BayMed Express. BayMed offers great customer service, clean and safe vehicles, and a level of quality that I have not seen matched. Contact them at (415)484-5081

Al Rwais said...

I also can help with NEMT insurance
thats for medical transportation in Ca my direct#909-608-0612